Newlife's Care Services Helpline
Newlife’s Care Services Helpline provides professional confidential care and support to families and professionals caring for disabled and terminally ill children.
Experienced Nurses are readily available to give condition specific support and information, while the rest of our trusted Care Services team provide information and updates about our Equipment Services.
Delivered with care, kindness and compassion, Newlife can provide:
- Information on rare/complex health conditions
- Access to Newlife's Equipment Services
- Information about local health and social care professionals
- Information on national and local statutory and charitable services
- Support to address individual needs
- Emotional care and support
- Information on rights and benefits