Newlife’s Care Services team provide supportive care through a national Helpline which offers information to families and professionals caring for disabled and terminally ill children.
Qualified and experienced Nurses are available on Newlife’s free Helpline to provide confidential information and compassionate support.
- Information on rare/complex conditions
- Access to Newlife's Equipment Services
- Information about which local health and social care professionals may be able to help them and how
- Information on national and local services that could help them
- Support to address individual needs
- Emotional care and support
- Information on rights and benefits
- Information that supports ability to care for a specific child