At Newlife we are very passionate about developing real, mutually beneficial partnerships with companies, whether they are a small local business to a national chain.
We put a lot of emphasis on helping companies, such as giving back to local communities, engaging staff, providing volunteering opportunities and other elements of any corporate social responsibility strategy.
Benefits of working with us
There are many benefits of working with us and we would love to meet you to discuss your specific needs.
Research has shown that engaging staff through volunteering and fundraising activities can increase staff enthusiasm, motivation and engagement, resulting in higher productivity and staff retention whilst also increasing personal and professional skills. In addition it can boost staff morale, especially knowing that raised funds and donations can go to local needs.
Investing in your local communities
Disabled and terminally ill children require help in every county across the UK. Thanks to our ‘Newlife in Your County’ website, we have a constantly up-to-date record of current need in every county in the UK. This means that not only can your staff see and understand the need of local disabled children but they can also choose to restrict their donations to their county or to a specific media appeal for a child nearby. This is with the added bonus that 100% of any contribution will be spent on the equipment, with nothing spent on the charity’s running costs.
Protecting the environment
We run our own unique recycling operation, which exists solely to support the charity and its running costs. We work with 150 leading high street retailers who donate their surplus stock (rather than sending it to landfill sites), which we sell through our stores. We have also recently launched ’Newlifeable’, a suite of equipment donated by local statutory services which can be used anywhere in the UK rather than staying in storage or being disposed of.
What you’ll receive from us
- Commitment to working with you in the most beneficial way possible to create a successful partnership.
- Raised funds spent exactly how you would like us to; we are transparent and can provide a clear audit trail for every donation received and how it is spent, with 100% of any donation going to the cause.
- A dedicated account manager and fundraising team to assist you in any way required.
- Professional support from our PR team to assist with press coverage to recognise the good work you are doing in local communities and coverage in our own magazine, newsletters and website.
- Fundraising materials, including collecting cans, buckets, leaflets, T-shirts, stickers, posters, balloons.
- Various volunteering opportunities for staff, which can help with team-building and morale, such as events, sponsored challenges, our purpose-built Opportunities Centre and community initiatives such as sparkle parties, sales and fun runs.
- Promotion to our own retail stores membership and opportunities to promote in our SuperStore.
What our partners say about us
Our partnership with Newlife has been extremely successful. As a community retailer and responsible business, it has been great to know that every penny raised as part of this charity campaign has gone to improve the lives of families in our trading area.
Martyn Cheatle, Central England Co-operative Chief Executive
What really appeals about working with Newlife is that we can literally change children's lives and the charity is able to identify particular children in need in the area. We have supported other charities but we've never really been able to pinpoint exactly where the money goes. Not only that but Newlife is unique in that 100 per cent of money raised goes directly to the children they help.
Roy Lewis, Regional Services Manager, HSBC
See who we work with
Our Partners know that by working together, we will change the lives of thousands of children and young people. You too can become one of our wonderful Partners...
Are you interested in becoming a corporate partner?
For more information, contact Chris Fielding, Deputy Community Fundraising Manager at Newlife.
Thank you for my new bed. I love it. When I'm poorly I can be lifted up to help my breathing, and I can sleep safely and soundly (Mummy hopes!)
The design of the chair makes it much easier for him to propel himself, and the powered wheels mean he can propel further without getting tired. The kids at school think it looks cool too! He loves it - thank you so much! We have been amazed at how helpful you have all been, and how quickly everything has been sorted out.
The provision of this wheelchair allows him to access all aspects of life, acedemic and social with a degree of independence. He is Acorns Young Ambassador and this wheelchair allows him to be so pro active. All of the Newlife people are working together; the application was so straightforward and much quicker than we expected.