Enter our Summer Grand Draw TODAY and be in with a chance of winning £1,000!
By entering our Summer Grand Draw, not only will you be in with a chance of winning one of our fabulous cash prizes, you will also play your part in making a life-changing difference to children with disabilities and their families right across the UK.
How to enter
Purchase your tickets online by clicking the button below. Alternatively, please visit your local Newlife store to purchase your ticket at till point or or call our Supporter Care team directly on 01543 462 777.
How your support makes a difference
One of the crucial services we offer to our families is our Play Therapy Pod service, where we provide specialist toys to disabled children.
As well as developing skills, toys provided in the pods can help to calm a child who is anxious or distressed, strengthen bonds with parents and siblings or distract a child whose condition causes them pain. Our Pods are loaned to families free of charge and for a period of up to 12 weeks. Working in this way means that as many children as possible can benefit from the service in the most cost effective way.
By supporting our Summer Grand Draw, you will help to make a difference to children like Oscar and Theo.
Three-year-old Oscar and his one-year-old brother, Theo, have the same incredibly rare genetic condition, Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease which affects just 1 in 900,000 people in the UK. As well as affecting their brain and spinal cord, it tragically means both can lose their ability to walk, sit, crawl, and will eventually deteriorate. Their life expectancy is just ten years old.
Oscar already has reduced eyesight, can’t walk unaided and needs physiotherapy to reduce stiffness and increase muscle tone. At home, standard toys didn’t keep his interest as he struggled to use toys or even reach for them. To help make the most of their short lives, parents Cortney and
Stuart, desperately wanted to find a way to help Oscar and Theo improve their mobility, learn new skills and, most importantly, help them create lasting memories and special bonds as a family – so they turned to Newlife’s Play Therapy Pod loan service for help. Thanks to the pod Oscar and Theo received, they have been able to play together and make lasting memories for their family to treasure.
Mum Cortney said: “It’s lovely to see the two of them playing together and building special bonds whilst exploring these amazing sensory toys. The Play Therapy Pod is incredible. There are things in there you wouldn’t think of buying!” Since the launch of our Play Therapy Pod Service, we have issued more than 8,700 loans of specialist toys to disabled children across the UK. Your support means that more children like Oscar and Theo can experience the gift of play with access to toys that support their development, distract them from pain and enable families to play together.
Children like Oscar and Theo can depend on Newlife because of your generosity.
*We are aware of a printing error on our Summer Grand Draw raffle tickets which are currently in circulation. The image on the front of the ticket states that the 3rd prize is £100, but the good news is our 3rd prize winner will actually receive £150!
We would like to apologies for any confusion this error may have caused.
Should you have any queries, please contact our Fundraising Team directly on 01543 462 777 or email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must provide full name and address.
2. The competition is open to UK residents 18 years and over only.
3. All winners will be notified shortly after the draw. Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity.
4. Late entries: Monies received after the draw close date will be treated as a donation and will not be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at Newlife Head Office on Wednesday 14th September 2022. 5. You can view all of our terms and conditions at https://newlife.social/summer-grand-draw/tickets. The Newlife Grand Draw is promoted by Nicole Norris on behalf of Newlife, Hemlock Way, Cannock, WS11 7GF. Charity no 1170125, licensed by Cannock Chase District Council, License no 1049. Please gamble responsibly, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
6. We would love to keep you posted on how your support is making a difference and other ways you may be able to help in the future. We’ll never pass your information to anyone who isn’t directly working on our behalf and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can change the way we communicate with you at any time by calling 01543 462 777 or emailing [email protected]
7. To view Newlife’s full Privacy notice, please visit https://newlifecharity.co.uk/privacy-policy/
To go back to the main page and complete your Grand Draw entry, please click ‘PLAY NOW’. Good luck!