Newlife’s Care Services team are the gateway for families to receive support, information and equipment provision.
Newlife’s Care Services team provide supportive care through a national Helpline which offers information to families and professionals caring for disabled and terminally ill children.
Qualified and experienced Nurses are available on Newlife’s free Helpline to provide confidential information and compassionate support.
- Information on rare/complex conditions
- Access to Newlife’s Equipment Services
- Information about which local health and social care professionals may be able to help them and how
- Information on national and local services that could help them
- Support to address individual needs
- Emotional care and support
- Information on rights and benefits
- Information that supports ability to care for a specific child
Care Services & Information
Newlife Equipment Grants
Emergency Equipment Service
Play Therapy Pods
Need To Know News
Contact Newlife’s Care Services
Freephone 0800 902 0095
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.00pm (Wed 9.30am to 7pm) – answerphone facility outside normal hours (free from UK mobiles & landlines)