EVENT DATE: March to October
WING WALKING WITH NEWLIFE
Take on the challenge of a lifetime as you reach flying speeds of up to 130pmh whilst strapped to the top of a bi-plane. You will enjoy some of the most spectacular views across our stunning country side whilst experienced pilots take you through a series of climbs, banks and dives.
Newlife are delighted to offer our supporters this once in a lifetime opportunity to take to the skies in our brand new Wingwalk challenge. In partnership with Life Changing Challenges, you can take on this adrenaline fueled challenge knowing that your sponsorship will help us to support disabled children and their families.
How much does it cost?
There is a non-refundable registration fee of £50 to ensure your experience is booked. You will then pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £800 if flying in Gloucester or Kent, or £1000 if flying in Essex. Our experienced Fundraising Team will support you every step of the way to help you achieve your goal.
What is included?
- A branded Newlife t-shirt for you to wear during your flight
- Your Newlife fundraising pack full of hints and tips to reach your goal
- Full support from a dedicated member of the Fundraising Team
- Full training and safety briefing at your chosen destination upon arrival
- Friends and family will be able to join you on the day
- Personalized Certificate of Achievement
For more information, or to book your spot for this adrenaline-filled adventure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01543 468 888
Who can take part?
- Wing walkers must be over 18.
- You must be no taller than 6ft 2” tall (1.88m)
- Your waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be less than 40 inches
- You must be able to climb up the aircraft and through the struts to a height of 10 feet.
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer before flying.
- If you have any medical conditions you should consult your doctor before purchasing or booking your flight.
You cannot take part if you have or suffer from any of the following; epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, blackouts, fainting or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.