Newlife Equipment Grants
Funding for essential community equipment
Newlife provides funding for essential community equipment, such as beds, buggies, wheelchairs, seating systems, and much more.
Our equipment grants can improve child health, reduce risk of significant injury and pain, as well as support delivery of care – while enabling childhood experiences and encouraging independence.
Six Steps To An Equipment Grant Application
- 1. Contact Newlife’s Nurse Helpline to find out if you’re eligible for the equipment needed.
2. Read and complete the equipment application form. Please note that Newlife may offer an Emergency Equipment Loan (instead of a Grant) if it is assessed to be a more appropriate response to the circumstances detailed within the application.
3. Newlife will contact the named professional specified to confirm equipment specification and the details of assessments that have been undertaken.
4. Newlife may need to contact the family and supporting professional to gather additional information. Quality of information can directly impact on the timeframe for provision.
5.Upon receipt of the professional support form, the Child and Family Support Team will assess the urgency of need.
6. Newlife will inform you if your application for an equipment grant is successful and when we are able to commit funds we will purchase the equipment.