Higher Rate Benefits

If you get Disabled Living Allowance (DLA) for your child, remember this means you can claim the higher rate payment of benefits that you already claim, including Universal Credit, Child Tax Credit  and Housing Benefit. You will also be exempt from the benefit cap which limits the amount of benefit payments a household can get. For more information about DLA visit www.gov.uk/disability-living-allowance-children